Can't split payment on Xbox One. Can't delete old payment methods as well

I lost my card I have been using for all my Xbox One payments.  I have entered the new card (same company different number & exp date)  However,  two issues are now apparent after entering the new card.  Frist, I can no longer split my payments (using store credit and the remaining balance on the card).  I had been able to do this with the previous card but it no longer works.  I have even entered another credit card and it too will not split (and I have used that card on other services to split payment).   Secondly, I wish to delete the old card but either using the Xbox One option or the web account manager I am not able to delete the old card. I understand it may be an issue that it is my primary card (associated with the account) but, I do not see a way to change the primary account card to the new card.  Any help is appreciated?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there PsykoRobot,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. I would suggest giving our phone support team a call over at our Contact Us page. These are the best folks to help assist you further with what you're experiencing.

If you have any other Xbox Support related questions, please feel encouraged to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered to you from our community. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.