Can't sign in

I recently purchased RRU and downloaded onto my Lenovo Lynx. I am having problems signing in. Usually the game/app reads, cannot sign try closing this app and sign in to Xbox.com then start game. Well that never works. I have tried adding proofs, creating new rules to open suggested ports, and uninstalling, (which cost me my progress), then reinstalling; all to no avail. Anyone had this problem and got it fixed?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Is this happening on any other games or just this one?

Thanks!

Helen / MS Win8 Games

This is the only one I have so far.

Ok. I downloaded another game; Six Guns. It says cannot sign into xbox at this time.

I bought reckless racing too, but cannot play it due to the same problem.  Also, I'm not able to login to other xbox enabled apps, but the xbox app itself connects to my profile. I'm running windows 8.1 on a gaming desktop.

Okay, you guys need to do the following. This was due to a Windows Update that did not go out to all users for some weird reason. It's actually an issue with Windows Update & not with the games.

1. Press the Windows key
  2. Type in Windows Update
  3. Under the search bar you see on the right, choose Check for Updates
  4. In the Windows Update screen, press the Check Now button
  5. Even if it doesn't seem to find any updates, click on View Details
  6. Install any updates you see that haven't been installed- including optional ones
  7. Restart using the restart option from the shut down menu.

ihave allready bought the game (see the billing) and i was playing till 10 days ago, when the game asked me to create a new profil and buy again the game!!!!!!!whats going on;

the following are my billing data and the confirmation of the payment

Αγαπητέ/ή ΑΡΗΣ ΜΙΧΑΗΛΙΔΗΣ,

Αυτό το μήνυμα έχει σταλεί ως επιβεβαίωση για την αγορά των ακόλουθων ειδών:

Ημ/νία

11/1/2014638862088Αγορά από το Store

- Reckless Racing Ultimate

3,47 €

Μερικό άθροισμα:

3,47 €

ΦΠΑ:

0,52 €

Συνολικό ποσό: