/can't sign in to Taptiles, Microsoft Solitaire or Majong on my Surface RT 8.1

I am getting the message that "This version of Windows is no longer supported by the Windows Store. Please install the newest version of Windows." Then it tells me to sign into my Xbox account but when I go to the games tile, I am already signed in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of the games, I have checked for updates and I have synced the licenses. It will let me play not signed in, but all of my stats are gone, and I go between different devices so I'd like for all of them to be up to date. I tried to play Tap tiles on my laptop with Windows 8.1 and had no problems. What's up with RT?? Any help would be appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You need to go to the Games app, click on Settings in the charm bar, and go to account. Make sure you are signed in there.  Then go to the Store app. Click on Settings in the charm bar, and go to account. Make sure you are signed there and with the same account you used on the Games app. When you log in through a game, it doesn't necessarily log you in through the Games app or the Store app so you need to make sure you're logged in all three places. This is because they are all separate apps.

Let me know if this doesn't work and we'll try another solution. Thanks! =)