Can't save new gamerpic with bought avatar onesie

I've just bought the Great White Shark Onesie and tried to change my gamerpic with it on.  It gives me the saving swirly thing for ages then says "Gamerpic Saved", but when I back out to my profile it's changed to the last avatar gamerpic I had.  I'm aware there have been issues with some avatar items causing problems for gamerpic creation, can support get back to me with either a fix or a refund please?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

Hey Fraggle Baggle,

Thanks for posting on the forums!

Sorry to see you're experiencing issues with saving your gamerpic.

Have you tried doing a full power cycle of your console, then trying to save your gamerpic again?

This can be done by either:

- Holding your finger on the power button for 15 seconds

OR

- Turning the console off, unplugging all cables, waiting 5 minutes, then reconnecting.

Look forward to hearing back from you! :)

-TheJackah; Xbox & Windows Insider. Xbox Ambassador. Web Developer & Designer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried that and it made no difference.  I've also noticed that when I go to "Customise Profile" on Live it's still my old avatar, but when I go to edit the avatar either on Live or on XB1 it's the right avatar.  The old avatar is the one being used by third party gamercards on forums.

In another post about gamerpic problems support have stated certain avatar items are bugged.  I believe this is another one.  Can support please just advise me on how to claim a refund please?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.