Can't renew my Xbox Live gold.

"Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix this problem, visit https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method"

Is the error message I get, there's so code, nothing but that text. I've tried 2 different credit cards and both get the same message. You have a promotional that says "3 months for 30kr(swedish)". I have a really strong feeling my card will magically work once the promotion is expired.

Yes, I have used the card many times to buy Microsoft Points so there is NOTHING wrong with my card or account. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Also, when will I get my money back that you took from my card? 10kr got charged twice from you today and I haven't bought anything.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I get this message when I try to renew on the computer

date: 2012-04-01 15:51:54
code: FFFFFFFF0000006C
s: Qtq4ip8S2ilwZQLgJR0ljA==
id: 0080bb47-f9c4-4452-8fe7-00da07ef1581
req: 21e4b177-f843-4641-a85d-40ac8bed8ae3

Sorry this didn't help.

Since it's a billing issue call support and talk to billing. You can also check your information at https://billing.microsoft.com to make sure there are no errors in your billing information.

Sorry this didn't help.

There is nothing wrong with my billing information as I've bought ALOT of microsoft points in past with the same card. I've checked it at least 100 times.

Support doesn't open until tomorrow and I want to play today. Am I asking for too much when I say I want to play every day on the Xbox I bought? 

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not sure who you're referring to when you say "Also, when will I get my money back that you took from my card? 10kr got charged twice from you today and I haven't bought anything."

This is a forum for users and support. so the best thing for you to do is look at your account on billing.microsoft.com to find out what you were charges for, and secondly call Xbox customer support to try and determine the reason for you not being able to buy a subscription.

Some things to take into consideration is if your windows live ID has not been verified, subscription purchases may be blocked. I would start there. Normally this only happens with external, emails, such as yahoo, gmail, or any that are not a hotmail,com, msn.com, and live.com.

Something is wrong is some part of your account to the credit cards you're trying to use if it's not going through, plain and simple. You won't find the verified answer here though. The best option is phone support since your error message is very general. The error message that matters is the one on the console, not the one on the website. Just a heads up for when you call phone support.

Sorry this didn't help.

I've had that email since 2005 I'm pretty sure it's verified. It's a hotmail adress.

Also, those charges are not in the billing-info.

And as I said, I've used both cards plenty of times, there's nothing wrong with them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Okresh. Very sorry to hear about your problem. The best option is to call phone support for your region as others in the thread have mentioned. They will be able to help you sort out the problem. Thank you and let me know if you have any further questions!

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow, it started working again this morning, very good timing that the offer (20kr for 2 months) just happened to end today and I had to pay full price.... btw, I used the same card with the same amount of money on it like yesterday, like I said, nothing wrong with my card. nothing wrong with my bank either considering I could buy other things with it.

oh well, thanks for trying to help.

Sorry this didn't help.