Can't renew gold subscription from xbox.com

For some reason, xbox.com fails to recognize my PC and ask me to verify my computer when I try to go Gold. It is sending some verification code to my mobile number which I dont have access to anymore. I can't even play online. If I remove my security information, it will take a month to cleanup... I bought a new HDTV yesterday just to play games and now I find myself stuck at the renewal step..... 

Can someone please help and unlock my account....? 

Or is there a way to buy 1 month subscription from the dashboard?????

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

damn, my other account is also locked, it asks me to login from the same computer I used a year back..... Seriously this security feature must be reverted back. There is no use of a tight security when there is no usability. We want our accounts to be secure but first we should be able to use it..

Will I be able to use my account if I just rename my laptop to my old machine name??? WIll try it out anyways EOD but if someone has already done it and failed, will save some effort...

Thanks

sandeep

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello

You might want to just do it from the dashboard, something similar happend to my friend couple of months back and he just used his dashboard...

Sorry this didn't help.

HAVING THE SAM PROBLEM USING MY PAYPAL TO RENEW, NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE PC IN QUESTION AS I REINSTALLED WINDOWS SO NOW WONT LET ME RENEW JUST GET MESSAGE TO LOGING TO HTTPS://ACCOUNT.LIVE.COM WICH I DO AND NOTHING THERE TO GO FURTHER

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello to all! Have you had a chance to review this information on how to "Get help with your Microsoft account security proofs". Take a look at this article and let us know if it helps! It may take some time but you will be able to set new proofs. :)

Sorry this didn't help.