Can't redeeme my msp

I went to game stop got 1200 msp went home signed in and try to redeeme my msp but i get and error and this error code 80153018 please help me i wanna get the new DLC for black ops2

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That is because there is not a solution to 80153018 what it means is "This is a Marketplace Error.  Delete any corrupted or partially downloaded content, Marketplace Data and Rights database. Clear cache twice. Test Xbox Live connection, if fails Reset Network Factory settings on console. Reboot and run connection test again. If connected, recover gamertag. After gamertag downloads, attempt purchase again. (in Account Management on the console)."

Out of all the times I have seen this usually it is an error on the Microsoft side and you try again in 24 hours and it works fine.  But I will leave you a link to all of the support numbers and I wish you the best and hope this helped.

forums.xbox.com/.../183809.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To avoid confusion, I'm going to lock this thread and we'll keep discussion confined to your other thread HERE. That way we don't have two threads of thought going.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.