Can't redeem FIFA 14 day one code in Germany

Hi all

I am in Germany and I entered the FIFA code manually in the store on my XBOX ONE and it was accepted, however I can't find the game on my dashboard?  When I try to re-enter the code in the store, it says "code already used".  When checking https://live.xbox.com/de-DE/Download/History I can see an "unknown title" dated 22 November 2013, but when I add it to my queue it says "not available any more".  If I try to buy it in the store, it will charge €70 for my "free" game. 

Perhaps unrelated, but the hard disk of the Xbox One is constantly working...

What do you suggest?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Why is this question being ignored?  Even if support is currently overwhelmed by issues, an answer within 24 hours should be the minimum courtesy.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to leave you hanging! We are indeed very busy and working as hard as possible to hit everyone's posts; we're not ignoring anyone. =)

Did this FIFA code come with your Xbox One console? If so, once you redeemed it on your console have you navigated through My Games And Apps to find the game tile? I see you've been in touch with our phone team too; have you been able to keep up that correspondence?

Sorry this didn't help.

I was able to resolve this issue by scanning the FIFA code (which btw came with my Xbox One) with the Kinect camera.  Apparently the problem is caused by manually entering the code in the store.  Please note that manually re-entering the code led to the error message "code already used", however scanning worked fine.  

You can close my support ticket, thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.