Can't redeem $25 code.

So, for the last week or so, I've been having issues trying to redeem my $25 code through both the store and the website. It would give me an error that isn't on the database of errors (Xbox-0x801530C3), and the notification would say "Something went wrong. Give it another try." Beforehand, I bought this original code at Gamestop.

I even contacted Support directly for this, and their solution (which was give me other codes to see if they worked, so they voided the Gamestop-bought one and gave me other ones) were not successful. They haven't contacted me for a few days since I replied to them about the continued failure. What do I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you had any luck with this as I am having the same and the code I got is from the service centre and still dont work

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No, they told me to return it to the store and all, but Gamestop already denied a refund and all.

Sorry this didn't help.

G'day Versada. Sorry about the troubles with redeeming that code!

Let's check your billing information to make sure everything is filled out correctly and up to date. Log in at commerce.microsoft.com and verify all your info there. Note: You don't have to enter a payment option, just make sure your name, address, etc. are all correct.

Also check for any pending transactions or recurring payments (like a monthly renewal) that haven't gone through yet.

Once everything is okay to go there, try the code again and please let us know the results.

Sorry this didn't help.

pig im in the same boat, my code from xbox does not work same error code

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry for a very, very late reply.

I'm not sure what my billing information has to do with this issue, but it's been filled out for some time now. And the code still hasn't worked. I contacted Microsoft and they basically told me to screw off without any compensation.

This really has me outraged; the fact that they just essentially took my money and didn't even help me.

Sorry this didn't help.