Can't read disk.

My halo 3 disk won't work. I had a look at it, and it's got a couple of blotchy marks at the edges of the disk. It looks sort of like condesation inside the disk, and it doesn't wipe off. I don't understand how this has happed, as I've hardly played the game at all (3 or 4 times), never dropped it etc. I tried the Solutions in the support, but none of them worked. Any idea what these marks are?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sounds like the wrong chemical got onto the disc,  are you sure nobody could have blotched your disc? Does your console ever have trouble reading any other discs?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you left the disc out on the side at all? It does sound like something may have splashed onto the disc or even you put the disc down onto the side into something, not knowing it was there.

Unfortunatley it does sound like what ever the substance is may have corroded the disc slightly which has caused it to be unplayable. If this is the case, then I there isn't much anything can do. You might be able to try a disc cleaner in a local shop to see if that makes a difference?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.