Can't purchase Skyfall Status Code: C101A007.

Hello everyone,

So today I was looking for a good method to buy Skyfall in which I can watch it on my Television and have a digital copy, due to the lack stores that sell hard copies in my area i turned to the Xbox Video store. Unfortunately it's been a nightmare trying to purchase the movie. Had no issue adding points to my account, but when I got to purchase the movie I receive "A purchase error occurred. Status Code: C101A007."

Of course when I say it, the first place I turned was to the internet. Could not find any information on this specific Status Code and saw nothing but forum threads with posts of people with this similar issue and people directing them towards billing support. 

I was wondering if anyone has found a way around this yet or if somebody can help straighten this out. I do live in Canada but I did purchase 1200 points via the Zune Marketplace on my PC with the right region set.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Los! I understand you're having some trouble purchasing a video. Is this the only one you're having trouble purchasing?

Also, just to make sure the region isn't the issue, can you confirm that your physical region and account region (found at https://commerce.microsoft.com under "Profie") match? Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, indeed yes my Account and Physical region are a match.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello xILoS AnGeLeSIx! Glad to hear we can rule out region mis-match. Do you think you could tell us if you have trouble purchasing any other content or is it only Skyfall?

There are a few other steps that I'd like you to try as well, can I have you try clearing your system cache and re-downloading your profile? You can follow the steps in the support docs linked here! Let us know if the issue persists and if you get the same error code. We'll talk to you soon!

Sorry this didn't help.

It fixed itself. It took about a week but I'm assuming it was a marketplace problem and was resolved on your end.

Sorry this didn't help.