Can't purchase Minecraft

I'm attempting to purchase minecraft but when I search games, it says 0 results found. I can find the game in other ways but there's no purchase option for the game. I've never downloaded it before, I've never purchased it before. My account is an adult account. I've played the game while my account was on another console that owned the game but not on my own console. 

Please help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Live's marketplace servers are being wonky right now. Can't really purchase almost anything on there without getting an error at the moment. Just sit tight and it'll be worked out soon enough. I was going to grab the Mass effect mash up today but it seems that's going to have to wait until they get things sorted.

I had the very same issue with the ME mash up and nowhere was I able to use my $$$ converted from points to buy it. Even online........It was only $4.99 so I just used a CC to get it. Has to be an issue with the MS Points conversion to $$$ I would imagine. Seriously can't MS get anything going without "line down" bugs?

Linkage for Loopy!