Can't play with friends

Okay im a little ticked off here I want to play MW3 with my buddies buy every time I try to join them it says unable to join and same when they try to join me. They are both Open NAT im Moderate but i don't see how that would have anything to do with it because in Black ops its was the same and we always played, and i can play online no problems and they can join my xbox party and vise versa. What is going on?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Have you gotten the title update yet? Supposed to fix a lot of these issues.

Update; dashboard and sign out.  Sign back in.  Just had to do this myself.

I have the same problem. Always have moderate or strict nat type... I have tried to fix it on my computer's settings, but nothing changes.  I need to fix my nat type dammit and i'm not a computer whiz so I'm lost!!!

Yes i got the title update i even cleared my system cache just to make sure and it updated again and still no good. They said they got the title update aswell.

this is lame., fix it.

as good as ded you are having the same issue?

i am.  i got the update and my friend who was playing with me didnt, we now cant join the same match, even a private 1 on 1

Yeah i got the updat and i can connect with another friend of mine who has an open nat so i think my buds might not have or something.

Okay guys it is fixed my buddies need to clear system cache and are able to join now. So everyone clear system cahe.

how do u clear cache?