Can't play Red Dead Redemption Online !

It started about a week ago and since then its been nearly impossible to find a match online . Whenever i search for a match it takes me to a screen that says "ALERT You were removed from your session and returned to Free Roam due to connection issues with other players." but really i dont even get returned to free roam , it just goes to the same loading screen and repeats the same thing over and over , sometimes the loading screen will even freeze and ill have to restart my xbox . It usually takes 10 - 15 tries before i even get into a match , and when i do im all by myself and about 50% of the time the game will freeze. I dont think this is a problem with my NAT type because i used to be able to play Red Dead all i wanted (Even though my NAT is Moderate) , my disk is in excellent condition so i dont know why that would be an issue . I really want to play Red Dead so any help will be appreciated , thanks in advance ! :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Scratch that my NAT's open

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It might not help but here is something to try.

Go to memory> highlight your HDD> press Y> when asked if you want to perform maintenance select yes.
This will let you re download/install the game update.

Note.
It will clear all game updates so you will need to re-download them the first time you play a game after clearing, but usually only once per title unless new updates are made available.

If you have room you could also try installing the game to your HDD to see if that makes any difference.

Sorry this didn't help.

having the same problem.very annoying,just brought a years subscription to x box live plus a wireless connector just to play red dead.lets me into multiplayer free roam and all games but im in there by myself.

did the connection test but cant find where i change my nat settings to open,dosnt give me the option for more info after connection test..deleted game from hard drie then re installed but still no joy. any ideas coz im close to smashing the *** out of it????

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.