Can't play Kasumi: Stolen Memory dlc for Mass Effect 2

So, I've done the standard delete, clear cache, restart, redownload fix. Numerous times. But still every time that I try to do the mission in the DLC, I get a "disk unreadable" error. After re-downloading and restarting the game, I get a prompt to update for the game, and it will not start if I choose not to update.

The weird part is that it seems only part of the file is corrupt, as I am able to recruit and talk to the character just fine. I had a similar issue with the Zaeed Massani pack, but that WAS resolved with the normal method.

I purchased this item with points on november 2nd (I believe).

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

well you must have corrupted your dlc when you either downloaded and you need to erase it and download it again or next be more careful when you resign the ids..... :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

...I did erase and download it again. Multiple times. It hasn't changed anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

There are a couple things to try here Necrolet. First of all, I recommend installing the game to the HDD if it's not installed yet--this may prevent the 'disc unreadable' error. Secondly, I suggest trying to use the DLC from a different save point, to determine if there's something in the save file causing the issue. Let me know how it goes!

Sorry this didn't help.