Can't play DLC from other account.

Ok I have quite a situation on my hands.

So I downloaded a lot of map packs on my other account (We'll call it 'Account 1').  Later, Account 1 got permanently banned (for no reason), so I made a new account(Account 2).  After making Account 2, I got a new xbox as my old xbox was very old and almost broken.  Then on that new xbox I downloaded some map packs and those worked fine, but I missed all of my old maps from my first xbox and Account 1.  I put all the map packs (which I downloaded using Account 1) onto a USB and put the USB in my NEW xbox and moved all the maps to the hard drive of my new xbox.  However, when I go to play these old maps, they don't appear as an option on Black Ops, CoD4, etc., so I cannot play them.  It's very strange because they show up on the memory of my Hard Drive yet I cannot play them.  So I can't re-download them unless I pay because I purchased them on Account 1, which is now banned.

Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

When you purchase content the license is tied to the gamertag and the console it's purchased on. If you switch consoles you have to do a license transfer to move the licenses to the new console. Since Account 1 is banned you can't sign into it to do a license transfer. You would have to repurchase the content for Account 2.

Once an account is banned, you forfeit everything you have left on the account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.