Can't Play a game i redownloaded on Game on Demand

Alrighty, so before, i had one of them old xbox 360's, and then my cuzin got LIVE, and my mom put in her credit card info, and bought Fable 2, GTA IV and Burnout 3, and since it was one of them old xbox's, it had a RRoD, and my mom threw it away in the garbage, and recently, i remembered about that, and i asked my cuzin for the GT email and password (he doesn't use it anymore), he gave it to me, and then i redownloaded all the games from there, then i was about to play it, but then it said "Cannot launch game" or something, and i was looking for answers, and then it said that i need to go on the console in which i bought the games, and do a license transfer, but i can't do that, because i don't got that console anymore, i have the halo reach edition. so what do i do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello there SHDarkFlame!

I'm so sorry to hear you're having issues with your Games on Demand games you have purchased! :(

Here is something you can do to help resolve your issue.

1. Clear system cache x2
  2. Clear Marketplace data in System Items in Storage Device
  3. Do a License Transfer (You don't need your old console for this) Guide Button>Account management>License Transfer
  4. Go to Download History
  5. Redownload your games
  6. Try and play the games

If you are still having issues, I would contact Customer Support in your region, they may have additional steps aside from the ones provided.

Good Luck! :)

Happy Gaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You don't need the old console to do the license transfer. The license transfer will move the licenses to the new console. http://xbox.com/drm

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.