Can't manage payment methods from Xbox.com

Hi guys ! I'm from France, and I wanted to download Rainbox Six Vegas thanks to the operation "Games with Gold". In the next hours I won't be a Gold member so I tried to download the game right now before I missed it. My Xbox is unavailable from where I am (me and my xbox are in France but in different locations), When trying to download it, Xbox.com still search a payment method, and refuse to download the game, even if it's free. So I wanted to add my credit cart informations into my account, just to get the free game. So, I get on "My account", "Manage Payment Methods" and I'm on the Microsoft website where you have to log in. And this is where the problem is happening. I put the right informations, I click on "Continue", and the exact same page is loading, asking the informations. And if I do a fault on purpose, the website told me with the red text that my informations are false. When my informations are right, and I click on "enter", the same page pop up, over and over. i thought it was a cookie issue, I changed my browser (from Google Chrome to IE), same error. I changed my password, same error. I'm still gold for the moment, and I really can't see where the problem is. A little bit of help would be nice guys, thank you !

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there MagnificLawyer!

If you have a support related question, please create a new thread.  This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.  Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="iNoLiFezZ"]

Hi guys ! I'm from France, and I wanted to download Rainbox Six Vegas thanks to the operation "Games with Gold". In the next hours I won't be a Gold member so I tried to download the game right now before I missed it. My Xbox is unavailable from where I am (me and my xbox are in France but in different locations), When trying to download it, Xbox.com still search a payment method, and refuse to download the game, even if it's free. So I wanted to add my credit cart informations into my account, just to get the free game. So, I get on "My account", "Manage Payment Methods" and I'm on the Microsoft website where you have to log in. And this is where the problem is happening. I put the right informations, I click on "Continue", and the exact same page is loading, asking the informations. And if I do a fault on purpose, the website told me with the red text that my informations are false. When my informations are right, and I click on "enter", the same page pop up, over and over. i thought it was a cookie issue, I changed my browser (from Google Chrome to IE), same error. I changed my password, same error. I'm still gold for the moment, and I really can't see where the problem is. A little bit of help would be nice guys, thank you !

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

It is useless now anyway wince I'm not gold anymore (wansn't lying when I spoke about "hours" haha), but the other website you gave me worked fine for adding my credit card. As expected, I'm unable to have the game for free anymore but it'll certainly help me for future Games with Gold when I'll take back the Gold memborship, hopefully soon. And I have no access to my Xbox 360 'til next month, I couldn't add the payment informations thanks to it, but my console and I are in France so I expected that to work.

Thanks for the advice, even if it's useless now. You probably can't do anything, and I can't take back a Gold memborship right now, so I'll just wait the next games. Thanks again !

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi iNoLiFezZ,

Sorry to hear this happened but you will need a payment method to download the game from the web site and you will need to be in the correct physical location that is the same location you have listed on your account in order to download the game from the console.

As far as the looping web page, have you tried adding the payment method on the console or on commerce.microsoft.com? Let us know if you can manage the payment options with those options, we are here for ya!

Sorry this didn't help.