Can't launch bf4 past dashboard

In the past I was able to play battlefield 4 A-OK but since yesterday it wont even start up! It just goes to the dashboard... Anyone else having this problem??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

At launch I only occasionally had problems joining a Conquest game (failed to join but there was no message or it put me in a deathmatch game) and rarely would I get kicked from a server and thrown into the dashboard (once every few hours or so and only in after a game had ended, never during a match). It seems that every time there has been a patch for the PC or PS4 I fail more often to join a game but it still wasn't that bad, but ever since that last PC patch from earlier this week, I can't play anything. It took me 30 min to get the game to even load (just kept kicking me back to the dash) and I am still trying to join a game of any game type with no luck. One time a game loaded but I was the only one in it.

wtf man i cant even start up the game it keeps going too the dashbroad anybody no how too fix this do i need to reinstall ?

Nichts geht..wann kommt der Patch ????

I was able to get mine working by turning off the console, then unplugging it from the wall.  Waited a couple minutes then plugged it back in and started up.  Game then was able to move on from the splash screen.  

Dump* lol

Press and hold the white Xbox button on the front of your console for around 5-7 seconds this will dumb your cache and the console will reboot. Should be able to launch then.

Problem seems to be with a saved game cache that is supposed to dump temporary data when it gets full but instead fills up and crashes the game. They say to completely power off your console every so often, which resets this cache. Ya like thats not gonna get annoying after the first time. One of these days something I spend my hard earned cash on is going to work as advertised... One of these days... A man can dream!

Me too. Frakkin game sux ***! And the idiots at EA are just licking their chops from all the suckers buying their crap coded game.

mine just started doing that today.  Froze on screen showing rain at night with a city in the background.  Uninstalled and reinstalled and still stuck there.  I can't start it at all.

done all of the above, nothing. this game has been out for nearly 3 weeks and it's still broken.