Can't install Earth defense force IA

Hi,

I updated recently my old 360 fat to a new slim and i can't install the game Earth Defense Force Insect Armageddon, I can install every other games i have, but there is a issue with this, the menu have the option "install game" but the installation freezes every time with the charging circles (not comes to the percent number), the game disc is near new and the game was work7install perfectly in the old console.

Any help will be great

Regards.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello Lovepa! Thank you for your post. I understand you're having difficulty installing a game to your hard drive. Are you connected to LIVE at the time you are attempting to install it? If so, does disconnecting from LIVE allow you to install? If it does, then unfortunately the game may not be officially supported for installation by the publisher for online play. Let us know what happens! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the reply Miss Portia :)

Yes, the console is connected to live and doesn't disconnect while triying to install the game, i can play it direcly by the disc and no needs update, the game gives me the option to install and was instaled in my old 360 fat console...

So curious... i think the game needs an update to be installed in a new model console or something like that...

Thanks again and regards

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, this trouble appears to be common in certain games after the last 360 dash update, to install the game we should force disconnect from the account an then install the game as Miss Portia said.... so corious...

www.gamefaqs.com/.../61808376

Regards.

Sorry this didn't help.