Can't instal solitaire collection

When I install solitaire collection it tell me "Unforturantly this programm is deleted and is not available in the store windows" Wat's happend?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes, I have the same problem!

erroe code000021

I am also having a problem installing on Windows 8.1.  It gives me error code 0x8007057

This is the ONLY game I play.  Just got a new computer and can't install, error message 0x80070057.

HELP, I want my game back!!!!

I have just re-loaded Windows 8.1 on my PC, but now find that I cannot re-install Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It always fails with "couldn't be installed" message with error code 0x80070057.

Is there a fix or alternate action I can take??

I'm having issues installing Solitaire Collection too. I'm on a fresh new Win 8.1 Installation and wanted to install the game again but I just can't get it to install. It's the same with Minesweeper and Mahjong too. None of them can be installed. I always get the 0x80070057 error.

I tried reinstalling Windows 8.1 again, I tried switching profiles, cleared the store cache many times and checked every setting there is with no change whatsoever.

Is this a Problem with the store itself?

I get the same error 0x80070057. went to the troubleshooters and it said fixed the problem with that code, but when I tried to download the game it gave me the same code again and stopped the dl.

What's up with that? What do we need to do to be able to play Solitaire again?

I was so close to my first ever Diamond...

Err: 0x70080057... Solution??? HELP!!!

I'd like to add that I have already played this game for months and just had to reinstall Win 8.

I have PAYED FOR A FULL YEAR PREMIUM and I want to continue with the daily challenges.

Please fix the broken download!

error 0x80070057 !!!!!!!!!!!!