Can't grab gears 3 on Games with Gold :(

I am in Germany and would like to purchase Gears 3 as part of the Games with Gold offer this month. I can Purchase the Booster Map Pack but when I try to buy Gears 3 the game itself it says: The content is not available to consoles in your region.

What the Hell? This Title even has official USK approved, why can't i purchase it for free now in Germany?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

i'm in Italy and when i press download "IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNOALD GEARS OF WAR 3" it doesn't make sens

Same here in NZ... been on chat with MS they had no idea suggest I post in forums.

I can buy the DLC no problems but cannot grab the main game

Having the same prob as well, it always says "Sorry, your purchase can not be completed this time. Please try again." MS fix this!!!

I got hit with a variation, I bought the game online at Xbox.com along with the Season Pass and the Booster Pack so that I could grab it when I turn my 260 on. I was able to download the Season Pass 156kb stub file and it's currently chugging along on the Booster pack while doing the background downloading thing with the 360 turned off just fine. But whenever I try to grab the actual game, it will just give up after a few seconds after it's supposed to start downloading and say that it can't be downloaded without giving me some sort of error code. What gives? I still got 22+GB free on my HD so that can't be it.....

Same problem here."Sorry, your purchase can not be completed this time. Please try again".

My account is from Spain, I am at Ireland right now. I've tried making the purchase through USA, Irish, uk and Spanish website with the same problem in every one.

Same problem here."Sorry, your purchase can not be completed this time. Please try again".

My region is india. Microsoft and epic do something for gamers.

I tried to download and when it comes with 76% shows message it can´t be downloaded.

I bought Gears Of War 3 in Games with Gold , and from that moment I could not download it. Always starts downloading smoothly, reaches about 76% , then return to 0 % and then falls showing a notice that says "can not download gears of war 3" .

I'm in Brazil and i having the same problem. It always says "This game is not available for your region".