Can't Get My Microsoft Rewards Credits.

To Whom It May Concern:

I have done xbox 360 live rewards, and got 1,000 rewards credits, and I put the option to deposit them in my account. When I came back to the website, there was a note saying that the rewards credits could not be deposited because my billing information was wrong. I checked my billing information, but it was right... Then, I went on the forums to see if there were any answers to my question... There was... The answer was to go on my Microsoft account and on the transactions put the earliest month possible in the VIEW FROM section, and then put the current month possible in the VIEW TO section, and then put Microsoft points rewards in the payment option, but there was one problem... In the payment option there was no choice to put Microsoft points rewards, and it doesn't let me type it in. The only thing it let me put was ALL PAYMENT OPTIONS. I looked in the forums again, but found no answer. Please help me, I really do want to buy things with my new points... that I don't have yet. :'( 

Thank You For Your Concern,

Shadow 5erpent

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there, Shadow 5erpent;

Xbox LIVE Rewards is operated separately from Xbox. You'll need to post this in their support forum or contact them via Twitter so that their support personnel can assist you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you, Ill do that, and do you know the answer to my question???

Sorry this didn't help.

No, I don't know why your points weren't deposited. It sounds like the answer you found on the forums before posting wasn't a way to make the rewards deposit, but just a way to view changes in your account between certain time periods. Hopefully, somebody from Rewards Support has been able to answer your question.

Sorry this didn't help.