Can't get into a lobby on line with my Call of Duty Black Ops

Every time I log in on x box live to play call of duty I get put into my own lobby and am unable to play on line with anyone else. I can play other call of duty games and get into live games on line, just not black ops. I can log in on another console with no problem but for me to play my game I'm left with having to play against bots in the training mode. It's not my internet connection since I have tried using my console other places with the same result. Any ides or subject ions would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance for any and all help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What is your experience at in the game?  Is it a negative (-) or a positive (+)?

There is a glitch that others have taken advantage of that sends other players into a negative amount.  While there, they cannot play online multiplayer unless they've been invited by a friend.

There is no fix for this although you can try contacting Activision about it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

BLACK OPS 3 DOWNLOADED but CAN'T play! Unable to get into a game. Been sitting in a empty lobby for three hours. THIS IS TOTALLY MESSED UP! Buy a game and can't even play it!

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear you're upset.  However, this thread is almost 2 years old.  Can you please create a new one detailing your issue for better assistance?  Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.