Can't get achievements

I have tried many, many games and different achievements and nothing. I think it started mid yesterday. It might have been Sega Vintage Collection that I first noticed it in. Also in some games when I'm playing on Xbox Live and I hit the guide button it ask if I want to connect to Live, even though I'm already on. Not sure if related or just a glitch in SVC.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

Hey man, it looks like you have achievements on the most recent game you played on your profile. If it is not showing up on your console then delete your profile from your xbox and then recover it. Let me know if it works after this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Rachel Voorhees, Try to clear your cache by following the steps in this guide.

Clearing the cache remove previously downloaded game updates. You will be prompted to download these updates again the next time you try to play the games. I assume there is an update since it takes you offline. Try this and get back to us.

-Major

Sorry this didn't help.

I have already tried to clear the cache, also I have deleted my profile and re downloaded it. The last few games I play R-Type Dim, SVC, Flock and 1942 joint strike I should have had achievements in today and late last night. I have been trying repeatably to get easy achievements to see if the problem has been fix. As of yet it hasn't.

More info I did have my profile on a memory card. Not sure if that matters.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just got an achievement in SVC. I moved my profile from an old memory card to my hd. Shrugs. It worked though. So if anyone else runs into a problem like this maybe give it a shot.

Sorry this didn't help.