Can't gain Gamerscore off certain games

After being file complained a long time ago. I have not been able to gain gamerscore off specific games. A small list of these games are; Call of duty 5 and 6, assassins creed 2 and brotherhood, fable 3, etc. I would like to see to this that this matter could be solved please. If a list of all games is required I will be able to provide with one. Will I be able to gain gamerscore off these games ever again? or not?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did this account ever have a gamerscore reset?  If so, you will not be able to re-earn the achievements that you had previous to the reset.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes everything was reset. However I couldnt gain gamerscore off about 10 games. Yesterday a microsoft supporter told me to clear my cache and delete my account and re download it. I did this and I have lost gamerscore off several other games and can't gain gamerscore off them as well now. Another microsoft supporter said the enforcement team could give my these achievements or let me get them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Once your gamerscore has been reset, those achievements that were taken away will never be able to be gained by that profile again. The support agent was mistaken by telling you otherwise.

Sorry this didn't help.

Exactly.  If you were able to earn the achievements that you had prior to the GS reset then the enforcement action would be useless.  

Be aware that if you attempt to cheat the system again to regain those achievements that the PET may take even more drastic measures against your account such as banning it from Live entirely.  If that happens you will lose everything associated with the account including currency, Gold membership and DLC that was purchased.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes but the supporter has made me lost several more games which I can't gain anymore. Will I be able to transfer the games and dlc I have bought to another account?

Sorry this didn't help.

Nothing can be transferred from one account to another.  However, so long as your current account has not been banned you can access game downloads from other accounts on the same console that they were first downloaded to.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Indeed, You can never get the achievements back on the account that was reset.     This account (spacerat) seems OK. so, you should be able to get them again on the account your posting with here.   Just play by the rules and avoid issues.  GOOD LUCK!!!

Sorry this didn't help.