Can't find a game.

I have zero servers in the browser and can't find a single game. Do I need the rent-a-server update on top of the other update to play?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes

Alright thanks, I'll download that right now.

It's 1.02 gigs. Was not expecting it to be THAT big lol... Good thing I've got a 250GB drive.

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

It's 1.02 gigs. Was not expecting it to be THAT big lol... Good thing I've got a 250GB drive.

[/quote]

DICE has not show the ability to make patches small with this "new" engine. The last one was a Gig too I think. I only have a 20GB xbox from the olden days, so it is a tad bit annoying, but hey I still have 4GB left after the update. 

Yea RC I have a 20gig too but now instead of 18-19 gigs like it used to be its only 14 i think (i reformatted and was horrified at how big the horrible tile update mustve been) Two 16 gig flash drives have pretty much cleared up space issues though.

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

[/quote]

Same here too. But eventually 250GB won't be big enough too.

[quote user="TheTurtleClub"]

Yea RC I have a 20gig too but now instead of 18-19 gigs like it used to be its only 14 i think (i reformatted and was horrified at how big the horrible tile update mustve been) Two 16 gig flash drives have pretty much cleared up space issues though.

[/quote]lmao  @ 20 gig  you need to flip more burgers

Umm no. How about I have had it for 5+ years and don't really need the extra space, so I don't feel like blowing money for no reason. I still have 4.4GB left which is plenty.

Yeah Clown, I had a 20GB for the longest time to. I didn't need a new one though until November when I got BF3. I finally upgraded to a 120GB and now I have plenty of room. I had like 3 GB left on my previous one and needed to upgrade. BF3 takes up 5GB for me . wtf? It even passes up Skyrim in GB and I have it downloaded onto my HD. I don't mind because I still got 90GB still, but come on that is a little ridiculous for me.

I had a 120G LE Ressy 5 Xbox (Yes Fueld... I pay for my own stuff), got a year or two old, so I sold for and bought the 250G slim for about $300 last year. Happy with that, got a few games too. :)