Can't find a game online.

Is anyone else having trouble finding an online game. I just do quick match and search, but it doesn't find a game. It might be because my NAT is moderate.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It may be the routers but this problem is very wide spread to me than the norm of router problems. Forza 3 works for me always has. New game and no multiplayer. Reset and checked my router settings. Good luck to all

Lots of people online, leaderboards are taking forever to load.... It's not your router settings it's the game

[quote user="LegendcalledJim"]

Is anyone else having trouble finding an online game. I just do quick match and search, but it doesn't find a game. It might be because my NAT is moderate.

[/quote]

Turn 10 fails and makes it damn near impossible for anyone running a Moderate NAT setting.  I am running multiple computers and consoles at my house so I have to run with Moderate NAT settings and Forza is the only garbage game that gives me problems for it.  Turn 10 just fails when it comes to connection issues.

That sucks. I have a Linksys E1000 and I can't get it open for the life of me. Luck for me I kept my old router which does have a problem staying open.

my nat is open. no online here either

yes, if your nat is moderate that can cause problems with finding online games.. More indepth information on this issue can be found on: forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/7448.aspx