Can't find a game in download history.

Would appreciate some help on this issue... so about two years ago I downloaded the game [PROTOTYPE] from games on demand. Since then, I've switched hard drives and wanted to redownload the game. The problem is I can't find it ANYWHERE in my download history, either on console or website. My only option would be to pay for it again from the marketplace. And my only guess as to why this is is due to the bracket characters around the title of the game, since its the only game I know of that contains them. Anyone have any advice or an alternate solution to this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If you purchased it and it's not showing up in your purchase history then Microsoft may have delisted it at some point.  They did this with TESIV: Oblivion and I had to go through Tier 3 support and have them look it up and re-apply the license to my Microsoft account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

was there any other profiles on the console?

If it doesnt show up on your download history on the website, chances are it would have been bought under a different profile

Sorry this didn't help.

@VisageOfAnAngel

Thanks for the tip! That sounds like the most likely explanation. I'll give it a shot.

Sorry this didn't help.