Can't even believe ELITE is still down...

Rather than really attempt to get the servers up and running for it, they're too busy counting their hundreds. There's really just no reason the service isn't up and running yet. Sure, it's only been just over two days, but if they were actually busting their asses to get it working, it would be working. Inb4 "It's getting there." ... sorry, "it's getting there" doesn't count. I was really looking forward to ELITE, and it's just useless at the moment.

/pointlessvent

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah. I really want to play around with it. I wonder when it will work.

It will be up and running just as soon as these guys get back from the bank making their really huge deposit.

$50 paperweight, still waitng........

A friend had called Activision to ask what is up.  They have a pre recorded message that states "Sorry for the Inconvience the servers did not expeect the influx of use."  Now i would like to call BS on that because i am pretty darned sure that the people who are incharge knew how many copies of the HE they sold and knew how many gamers were going to log on.  

Now with that being said...i actaually tooled around alittle last night with Elite (when it let me in)  so far it looked pretty cool, alot like Halo Waypoint.   Havent dove in completely to see whats up...still looking for my founders perk but i cannot seem to find where to locate that

I was in the beta and it had my blackops career.  But now I can't log-in and when I got on on my lappy it said that I had no career in either game and don't think it had me down as being premium even though I have my Microsoft confirmation email in my inbox.

Needs sorting quick and we should be given an extra free month for the people that have paid for premium.

I could actually care less about Elite. I didn't even use it hardly ever in the Beta.

That maybe because it was in the beta lol, it will show all the maps give tips etc more than it did in the beta

Of course it's still down, they got your monies and now they don't care. The sledgehammer tech support guy is sitting in his vest eating donuts and watching mythbusters on discovery HD.

[quote user="ColonialGUY"]

That maybe because it was in the beta lol, it will show all the maps give tips etc more than it did in the beta

[/quote]

Yeah but I don't need some fancy program to tell me tips for maps and gameplay. I have a much more advanced program to tell me better information... it's called my brain.