Can't download Xbox 360 Gold Games

I can't download the xbox 360 gold games because it says my account is unable to make that type of purchase and I have to do it on the Xbox. I'm 17 and have a child account but all the settings allow me to purchase games. I can download the xbox one gold games and I have purchased several games already but I can't get the 360 games. With the new update, the 360 games are on the xbox one store. I tried to download it there but it still says my account is unable to make that type of purchase and I have to do it on the Xbox. Does anyone know how to fix this, preferably by March 31?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Since you're on a child account, you would have to make the purchase through a 360 console in order for the purchase to be properly approved by the parent account. Even though you have no restrictions, the marketplaces on tje 2 consoles are set up slightly different, so there may be different issues when trying to purchase from the One or xbox.com as opposed to purchasing directly on the 360.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Switches answered correftly

The one console is using the webportal

You would still need to make the purchase on a 360 since one parental settings don't apply to 360 marketpkace

Sorry this didn't help.

Or am gold parental account

Sorry this didn't help.