Can't download - what's up?

I purchased Legend of Spyro via console yesterday.  I have yet to be able to complete the download.  No error code, just a message saying it can't download the game.  I have tried EVERY suggested remedy, even deleting and redownloading my profile.  Is there some problem going on with the servers to cause this problem?

speedtest.net results:  http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4734703545

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Try doing what I suggested.  If the download stops restart it without first deleting it.  If that doesn't work and you still want to request a refund then give phone support a call.  If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have (in the last 24 hours):

attempted download many times (made it to 33% once, only to stop again)

deleted each attempt from storage to start over,

deleted my profile, deleted the download attempt file, cleared cache on all 3 storage devices, turned the console off, hardwired it to the modem; then re-downloaded my profile and attempted the game download again - only to stop at 2%.

I am just about finished with it all.... Microsoft / Xbox - give me my GAME that I PAID for... or give me my MONEY back!

Sorry this didn't help.

Your download speed looks good.  Have you checked at Settings>System>Storage to see if any downloads have a yellow exclamation mark (!) beside them?  If so, delete that item and try downloading again.  You could also try connecting via ethernet cable if you are wireless.

This has happened to me in the past as well though and I have just restarted the download when it stopped.  I had to do it a few times and it was a bit annoying but at least the download completed.

Sorry this didn't help.