Can't Download The BF4 Beta

I have tried to download the Beta for Battlefield 4 three times now and it hasn't worked, because my account has apparently been restricted from downloading games with that content. Now this doesn't make any sense because I am "of age" and all my settings on my Xbox are set so that i can download games like the Battlefield 4 Beta. I'm at a loss and i don't know what to do, someone want to help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When you created the account, did you enter in you actual birthday, and does that birthday put you at the Age of Majority (example, 18 in the U.S.)?

-

The birthdate you entered when you created the account cannot be changed, and that's the date they system looks at to determine if you are of age.

-

If your birthdate is accurate, and you've promoted your account to an adult (if it was created before you were of age), my next question is are you in a Family Plan?

-

I have an account in a Family Plan that was of age when it was created, years later was added to a Family Plan, and currently is treated like an underage account.

-

Are you getting any other messages/error codes when you try to download it?

-

Let us know so we can keep trouble shooting to a solution.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.