Can't download SOME games

Hello, every time I try to download Borderlands 2 On Demand, I have to enter some security code. And I don't mean, every once in awhile, I mean EVERY TIME! I have no idea why it does this, again and again, but as if that's not bad enough I get a message saying it cannot be purchased right now...

As to why it won't let me download I am clueless, if anyone can help please do. 

NOTE: This occurs on www.Xbox.com and on the Xbox Live Marketplace the only difference is that it says it cannot be authorized.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Are you using a child's account? If you are, the xbox will automatically block and deny access to some content.

The code should be the parental access code. Check out this link for some info on Parental Restrictions.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/parental-controls/parental-control-info

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't use a child's account. Just yesterday I bought GTA IV, but the only game I want to buy is Borderlands 2, any other game I've tried download I've just given up on.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Scoot! If you are seeing a prompt for a Family Passcode when purchasing, you should talk to the owner of the Parent Account. Without the passcode, there isn't any way you can purchase this game. Just to be sure this is the issue, can you try purchasing another M-rated title to see if you are also prompted for this code? Let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I've just downloaded Syndicate, and it seems that the only game I cannot download is Borderlands 2, I don't use or have family settings, that isn't the problem. If it was the problem I wouldn't have been able to download anything ever, if that's really the only conclusion you can come to, then maybe I can't be helped.

Sorry this didn't help.