Can't download purchased item-- Error msg.

Ok I've been through all the steps to fix my problem and nothing works.  Here's how my problem happened:

I was trying to play a trial game I downloaded (Indy game - Flight Adventures 2)... so it loads up but apprently there is an update for the game, and I am told that only the members who have purchased the full version can download the update.

I decline the update, and it tries loading the original trial game... then an error comes up saying it can't load the game.

So now I'm back at my dashboard.. and decide to purchase the full game, which I do, but while trying to download it stops at 1% and says it can't download the full game.

I've tried:

- deleting all my indie games from my HDD

-clearing out the cache of the HDD

-restarted the system

Now, even though it's no longer on my HDD, I can't download the game.  What else can I do if I can't get a refund?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Rocks! How quickly after starting the download do you get the error message? Is it right away, or does it try downloading for a while and then error? Also, please go to http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.