Can't download purchased game.

Hello,

I bought Forza Motorsport 5 today from the Marketplace and right after I bought it an error message came up that said "Something went wrong" and that was the entire error message. I checked my bank account and I was charged for the game. I also checked my account on Xbox.com and it shows that I bought the game. I am unable to download it to my Xbox One. When I go to Forza 5 on the Marketplace it doesn't have a button for downloading, only a button to buy it. 

I would like to play this game lol. Anybody have a solution?

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 56 Applies to:

Ok, I just found a page that shows all my transactions, it shows that I was charged for Forza 5 and then they are refunding me $59.99. My bank account doesn't show that refund, but it might not have updated yet. I'll post updates.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you paid for game. You have two options to redownload/install your games.

1. Go to My games & Apps. > GAMES > And go to end of the right screen. There is list of your games. Select game you want and select INSTALL.

2. You can go to Xbox Store > GAMES > and select game what you bought. There should be option INSTALL.

In your case if something went wrong and you got refund, just wait. It takes around 5-7 working days until you get money back to your bank account.

Sorry this didn't help.

As Edragon says, go to My Games & Apps and on the very far right (beyond all the tiles with other installed games) you might see Forza 5. If so, click A to install.

However, if a refund is being processed it is likely you will not see it there, in which case you should keep an eye on your bank account to verify that the money re-appears there. However, to confirm this is the case, you may want to get in touch with Phone Support who would be able to verify that this is what has happened. The details for reaching them can be found here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.