can't download games

I have recently bought three games and I can't download anyone correctly.

RE4 is going to 45% and it say's, the game can't be downloaded.

RE: CV is going to 43% and DMMM to 35% with the same result.

I have no problem downloading a demos, dlc's and arcade games. When I had a gold account I had no problems playing online.

I have a wired connection, I'm sitting on LAN. I have free space on disc.

I tried download these games several times with no result. Cleaning cache and starting from scratch not working either.

What to do now?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I tried to recover my gamertag and tried the silent download (when console of off) and still no progress :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is the content in your storage already? it may have saved itself as a corrupted file and this could be why it wont download. check the storage device for any corruption around those specific titles

Sorry this didn't help.

I removed the partially downloaded files from the disc, but with no result. Cleaner the marketplace cache, but not working either.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just bought the last game I wanted on this sale and this is the Orange Box. Guess what happened? Can't download again.. (!!!). This game stopped at 48%. This is ridiculous..

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, I have a problem and I know this is probably not the right thread for it but i dont know where els to turn. My problem is the following, i was looking at this big "on demand" sale and decided to buy "the darkness" but everytime I try to buy it a message comes up saying something went wrong, try again later. What gives? i buy stuff all the time without a problem. I am currently situated in finland if that makes a diffrent. Thanks in advance and sorry for poor spelling.

Updating my post by saying that after having tried to buy the game about 20 times without any luck the sale is now over. I didnt get no game and MS didnt get no money so thank you MS for the false advertising and you just lost my trust as a customer.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have contacted yesterday the first line support, but with no success. Now I'm waiting for contact from second line.

I wanted to try one thing more, what is to download the game to the hard drive plugged by usb. I have formatted one of my additional hard driver, plugged it to the console but when I choosed from the download history any game I couldn't choose where to save them. There is by default selected the primary hard drive and no option to change that.

So I thought I try to move the partially downloaded part to the disc and maybe system will find it there, but I couldn't do that. I got an error that says this operation can't be performed (more or less, because I have it in polish so this is my little translation). I tried to remove the cache from marketplace, because I thought this my be the issue be it not working. I saw I can copy other games (tried with one to be exact) and there was no problem with it.

So anybody, how can I choose this additional drive or move this partially downloaded part?

Sorry this didn't help.

you could take the harddrive out, it would force the system to select any other drive, this being your USB. It will make you download the system updates to the USB for the system to work properly though, so make sure you have at least a 4GB Flash drive.

Though I would recommend a 16GB Flash drive, formatted in FAT32 format.

Sorry this didn't help.

I finally found a way to change the store device, but with no result. Problem still occurs.

Sorry this didn't help.

A friend of mine set me up an vpn server on his network and I was able to download the Orange Box. But it got to 80% and I got a message saying that the entire game is downloaded. I resumed the download once again and I saw that, the missing 20% was downloaded really fast.

The I took my console to my other friend to download the last three games.

On each one situation was almost the same. It got to 80% with info that game is downloaded. But this time after I clicked to download again these games, there was no progress from 80 to 100 percent. It just popped up that the games are downloaded.

Each of these games I can launch, they are not marked on the disc as corrupted (as you can see these games on my gamertag on the left), but I'm afraid that on some progress in the games I will get an exceptions telling that the games are not completed/are correpted :/

I know one thing. I will NEVER again buy any single game on the marketplace...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!  That's sounding almost like a region issue- what region are you located in physically right now, and what region is the account set to?  If there's a discrepancy, it can cause issues like this.

Sorry this didn't help.