Can't download free games

Haven't been able to download free games in months. I have gold membership and haven't had issues before downloading free games up until about 3 months ago. Nothing has changed as far as my home network. Same router and have always used wireless connection. I tried a wired connection but still had same issue. Everything else downloads fine. I can watch Netflix, Youtube, and all other apps. The only issue is downloading games. Sometimes it will stay at 0% download and sometimes 3% and sometimes 65% then I get an error message saying "can't download game". I already tried deleting the game from storage and clearing the cache. Don't understand why it can't download only games and everything else downloads fine. Also why 3 months ago it didn't have this issue. What could be the issue? By the way, I also have a Xbox One and do not have the same issue. The Xbox One can download games fine. It's only the 360.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I would check the hard drive for corrupted content and if you find some then delete those files.  After you delete those files you will need to clear the cache 3 times and turn off the console for at least 30 seconds.  In order to clear the cache you need to highlight your hard drive and click on the Y button.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.