Can't Download Dlc packs

Anyone else have the same problem ? I have credit in my Xbox Live account but it always says There is a problem with the store please try later ! It is now frustrating . This has been going on since I bought the Xbox One ! Any ideas ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you doing this through the game? Like the Marketplace tab there? I know that's not working yet.

I try through the game !

Is there another way ?

Yes, go to your 'home' screen. Tab over to store and go to games. Look for Foza 5, click it and then move over to the right. There should be a tab listing either content or  DLC. You can buy the DLC from there just make sure after you d/l you install it. That was the mistake I made.

You can also select the Forza tile on your home screen and press the menu button. This will give you an option to go directly to all addons for the game.

There have also been a few service alerts in relation to dlc purchasing in the last few days.

Haha nope same thing happened to me, and also when I finally got it to download it didnt show up in my car garage

When you download DLC those cars do not go straight into your "My Cars" menu. The DLC cars are free - but you still must add them to "My Cars" through the "Buy Cars" menu.

I was told to post her in order to get a refund for my Forza game. I keep getting an error whenever I try to play this track and cannot continue my career.

I was assured by the chat rep that I would get a refund for my faulty game or some sort of compensation for my issues.

Here is my reference number 1252382073