Can't download DLC packs bought a few years ago

They don't show up in my billing history or any download history, if I look on them at the store it asks me to buy them again even though these games I got the editions with DLC included and used to have them on an old console. Then I try using the chat, wait about 10 minutes for someone to talk to and this was all I got out of them:

Monique: at 17:51:22
Hello, thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. My name is Monique. Please give me a moment to review your question.
Monique: at 17:52:12
Hi Blake, how are you doing today? Thank you so much for patiently waiting
Blake: at 17:52:31
Hi
Monique: at 17:53:19
Hi Blake, I understand that you want to transfer the licenses of the game to another console and account, correct?
Blake: at 17:53:50
The licenses of several different downloadable content packs yes.
I never got a response after that last message. Just pathetic, there's no email anywhere I can find and I refuse to sit on hold for 40 minutes on the phone so this forum is my last option.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

In the chat you posted it was asked if you were looking to transfer licenses to another console and account to which you replied yes.

That reply suggests that the content you are looking to download was originally purchased using a different gamertag.

You cannot transfer licenses between gamertags.  They are permanently linked to the gamertag that purchased them.  If you would like to redownload the content then you will need to log in using that gamertag.

If the tag that purchased the content has been banned from Live then you will have lost access to that content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.