Can't download data PAC for playing online at pes 2014

After registering with the correct pass online code for the pes2014 game I have been requested to download the data pack from the menus.while trying to do so I got the error that I can't download but I didn't get any description of the problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi Bankrupt,

Thanks for taking the time to post here in the forums about your issue.  We'd love to help get to the bottom of this, but a bit more info will be helpful.

Can we get the exact error that you're experiencing when attempting to download the content as it appears on the screen?  We would also recommend restarting your modem, router, and console for a full two minutes as this may quickly resolve the sort of issue that you're seeing.

Please let us know how things go there and what specific error you're running into when ever you have a chance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For playing online in PES14 you have to download  a data pack which includes onlinemenu and something else....

The problem is, after downloading this data pack (it takes more then a hour -.- ), you install it and when you at 50% you get an errormessage:  "The file is corrupt".

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.