Can't Download Bioshock 1 or 2

Hello there I bought Bioshock and Bioshock 2 last night because of the sale this week. I let them sit and download all night so I could play it today. Well jokes on me because I woke up to play it and both had a error code Bioshock downloaded only 46% before it stopped downloading and I didnt check for Bioshock 2. I checked the forums and people had the same problem months before so I cleared the cache restarted my xbox and I am currently redownloading Bioshock. If it doesnt work again should I just call xbox and get a refund??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello. Sorry to hear that you are having troubles downloading Digital Games. Currently, Xbox is having some issues with DLCs.  You can keep updated by visiting support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status  .. This appears to be occurring for several games.

Purchase and Content Usage: Limited

Affected platforms: Xbox One  and   Xbox 360

Affected services:  Buying downloadable items

3/26/2014 3:26:12 PM CST: Are you unable to purchase content in Xbox Music or Video on Xbox One? Are you having trouble downloading the new Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare downloadable content for Xbox 360? We are aware of these issues and are currently working hard to get them fixed. Thanks for your patience while our team works this out. We'll update you again in 30 minutes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.