Can't Download BF3 Beta (Not a gold member)

Hi, I'm trying to download the BF3 Beta for Xbox but it says I'm not a Gold subscriber. I have just renewed a 48 hour trial and it says on the back of the card "Xbox Live 2-day trial allows access to online multiplayer gaming... game demos, exclusive discount, promotions and video content", I would assume that would make me eligible to download the Beta, but I can't. Is this a glitch or something, or I am unworthy of downloading it because my Gold subscription is shorter than other people's?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

48 hour codes do not allow access to gold exclusive content like the Battlefield beta. The 48 hour codes only allow you to access standard gold features like multiplayer matchmaking.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What about me? I just bought a 1 month gold subscription but when I go to download the beta it says that I don't have gold. What's even weirder is on the xbox website it says that I have gold but on my console it say I don't.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ezio - if you bought the gold on the website there is a delay before the console will recognize it. Try testing your connection or recovering your account.

Sorry this didn't help.