Can't Download assasins creed.

I bought Ac: R from the xbox market place and tried downloading it. It got to 68% but then it stopped. So I deleted the Markety place cache and tried it again, bu this time, It doesn't even get past 0%. Can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Souls! If you haven't already, try deleting the partial game file itself, clearing the cache, and then downloading it again. If that doesn't work, try completely removing your current storage device and using a different one (hard drive or USB device). Download to that storage device and see if you have a different outcome. Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the tip. I tried it again and did what you said. It would download 1% every two minutes, and then sometimes it would say "can't download AC:R", but I just pressed download again and it continued downloading.

I probably did that 12 times throughout the download process, but it payed off, took like 8 hours but finally downloaded. It was weird though, it got to 80% and it said download completed, so I don't know about that, but thanks for the assistance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.