Can't Connect

Last night at 11:36 P.m.(Pacific Standard Time, West Coast) I changed my name and when I clicked continue to confirm it said there was a problem and on the dashboard, it wouldn't show my avatar, gamer pic, gamerscore, or my theme. I signed out and tried to sign back in and it gave me a message saying "Your Xbox LIVE membership information isn't valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from Xbox LIVE. So I recovered my account and I want to say about 80% through recovering it said Xbox LIVE sign and account recovery unavailable. Please try again later" So I went to bed and I got up this morning at 6:00 a.m. (PST, West Coast) and I tried it and same thing happened so I tried it just now and its still not working. I got on here and it says there is a service alert I checked support found my problem and all it says to do is wait patiently...I have been waiting fairly paitently and I seem to the only or one of the only one with this problem. So I am wondering why I still can't sign in. Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: