Can't connect to Xbox Live for Multiplayer

Hey everyone,

I bought MW3 on Tuesday morning and was able to get in a few hours of Multiplayer. However, since Tueday night, every time I try to connect to Multiplayer I get an error message saying:

"Communications with the Xbox Live servers has been interrupted."

I know some other people have had this issue, but the only possible solution I've seen suggested is that it's due to having a profile blocked or banned for network manipulation or cheating, which would not be the case for me

I called Xbox Live support and talked to a someone who assured me that there is no problem on their end or with my profile/account. They stated that the problem could be the servers being flooded with so many players, but this error doesn't seem to be happening to everyone.

I can play Campaign and Spec Ops fine, and my disc is not damaged as far as I know. It's spotless, and has nothing has been touched since putting the disc in when I first got it. NAT type is open, internet connection works fine otherwise, etc, etc.

Does anyone have a possible legitimate solution? Thanks in advance for any help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: