Can't connect to Battelfield 3 online...

Hi guys! So I turned 13 a couple days back and was excited to finally be able to play Battlefield 3 online. However when I try to connect it says I'm to young. But I'm 13?! I tried connecting EA but they say the problem is from Xbox's side. What the heck? I live in Sweden if that's any help. Would appreciate a fast answer.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You must be 18 to play the game.  The only way around this is to have your parents contact EA to give your gamertag permission to play the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I contacted EA and they said the problem was from microsofts side.... But I might try waht you say tomorrow thanks man :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Yollotari! Can you tell me exactly when and where you get the error about not being allowed to play the game? You would need to be 13 to access EAs online servers, but you may also need to adjust your Family Safety settings on the console to allow you to play an M rated game.

There is also a possibility that the birthdate on the account was not entered correctly. If it was put in wrong and shows you as being under 13 years old, EA would only be seeing that information and be keeping you out. There is no way to correct this other than to create a new account with the proper information. Please let me know if this helps, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

ok, it's because your not old enough to play MA games, so when your 18, change it on your EA account, but no cheating, then try to play, and maybe we can play together (we don't need to though)? Oh and when you are 18, you should become a member of the EA Gun Club and then you can get a free m1911 pistol, and cool dog tags!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for all suggestions guys :)

The problem is that you need to be 16 to play it online. So I guess I'll have to wait for bf4 to come out or make a new account... Thanks for the help anyway guys!

Sorry this didn't help.