Can't chose paragon option!

SPOILER

Just did Jacks loyality quest. She and Miranda started to fight afterwards and I was really chocked when i saw that I could not use the paragon points to get out of that situation. I mean, it was really near to full. So I spoke to some people, got my points to full... and still can't win JAcks loyality, that option is gray.

So I thought that I need to do a quest or something, so went for The Shadow Broker. And when that Asari Spectre is holding that human girl as a hostage... I can't use my paragon points. Wtf?! I mean, I'm fully a paragon.

Just did the Arrival DLC, is there a bug or something?

I want everyone loyal, but I can't.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It isn't bugged. Being full paragon or full renegade doesn't automatically unlock the dialogue options, it's also based on the percentage of p/r decisions you've made.

So, for example, if you only chose 2/5 paragon, even having a full bar might not unlock the dialogue. But if you chose 4/5 options, the dialogue options could be unlocked even if your bar isn't full.

I always leave one of their loyalty missions until later, then you're sure to have the dialogue option unlocked...:-)

personally I thought Miranda was pretty funny the one time I didn't have a paragon option and I sided with Jack...I'd try and talk to her every now and then just to see her pout :)

Then don't bring Miranda to jack's loyalty mission. Take someone like Thane or Mordin.

That doesn't make a difference Zzarcon. The trigger happens no matter who you take on the missions.

Yeah. I just found that out yesterday. But I'm pertty sure that both still remain loyal even when this event happens, I got the achivements for getting both of thier loyaltys. When a teammate becomes loyal, they STAY loyal.

Also I think that the whole parogon/rengade option is completely random. The options just become avadiable, when ever they feel like it regardless of how high each bar is. Heck I got the opportinity to do a whole bunch of renegade actions even though the renegade bar isn't even half full.

[quote user="Zzarcon"]

Yeah. I just found that out yesterday. But I'm pertty sure that both still remain loyal even when this event happens, I got the achivements for getting both of thier loyaltys. When a teammate becomes loyal, they STAY loyal.[/quote]I'm afraid that is not the case.

You can lose the loyalty of Jack or Miranda, also Tali or Legion, if you don't have access to the Paragon or Renegade choices during their confrontations.

That does not affect previously gotten achievements and it is possible to get Jack or Miranda's loyalty back (never tried with Tali and Legion, so I can't say if it is possible there.)

[quote user="Zzarcon"]Also I think that the whole parogon/rengade option is completely random. The options just become avadiable, when ever they feel like it regardless of how high each bar is. Heck I got the opportinity to do a whole bunch of renegade actions even though the renegade bar isn't even half full.[/quote]It isn't just down to how high the bars are but also the amount of times you've picked either option.

The amout of times you chose the options INCREASES the bar. Thats the whole point that the bar is there. Saying that it matters how many times you chose the actions but no how high the bar is is like saying that it doesn't matter how much gamer score you have as long as you get the achivements.

You get different amounts of paragon/renegade score depending on the choice.

Yeah but it still fills the bar