Can't buy the Co-Op update?

I am on the site right now and can't seem to buy the Co-Op update pack for the 400 credit points. All of the other updates are available. Am I missing soemthing here?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

...cue chiding retorts in 3....2....1.....

Fantastic!

actually, I'm surprised there aren't any yet......someone else posted a similar question and got reamed by some participants....I think it and your questions are perfectly legitimate....others would disagree, and telll you you should have to unlock them the hard way bla bla bla....I figure it's your money and your game, do what you want with it.......having said all this, I don't actually know the answer to your question however

Thanks for the honest response Para :) Yeah just don't want to waste time in Co Op and want to stay online gaming it up with the world. I am having a blast.

On a side note though I am getting annoyed with the whole rented server thing. I just want to be able to find a server that has the maps I want without having to constantly change the search settings. I get that you can search for them and favorite them to come back to, BUT a lot of times when you DO come back to them they are empty.  *SIGH*

yeah....I wish DICE would throw us a bone and give us some all conquest full map rotations....y'know all the CQ maps....not just 4 epic battles maps

-

I too rented a server, but it's perpetually empty......kinda sucks....money well spent right

Thats why I never even bothered to get a server. It's not worth it after the FLOOD of servers that have taken over. The only thing I like is OP Metro with 1500 tickets on conquest. That creates some epic battles to say the least and is more fun than just 200 tickets. But you have to have at least an hour to dedicate to a game.

Any game with 700+ tickets freezes my xbox for some reason.

On topic, did you try to buy it from the xbox marketplace online or via the console?

Both to be honest. But looking for it today it is now not offered for me... Weird

[quote user="PITA PUFFER"]

Thats why I never even bothered to get a server. It's not worth it after the FLOOD of servers that have taken over. The only thing I like is OP Metro with 1500 tickets on conquest. That creates some epic battles to say the least and is more fun than just 200 tickets. But you have to have at least an hour to dedicate to a game.

[/quote]Actually 500% tickets for conquest  Metro is 1750 tickets.  Takes about a hour to complete.