Can't buy some of Dirt 3 DLC for PC

Hi

As said in subject, I can't buy some of the Dirt 3 DLC for PC. I'm getting a message saying that my purchase can't be completed at the moment and that I should try again later. Problem is, it's doing this only for 2 DLC: the "Monte-Carlo track pack" and the "Power and Glory car pack". I purchased 5 others DLC (for Dirt 3 too) successfully (only "Muds and Guts car pack" failed the same way once or twice before it works) but those 2 just won't... I was buying all of them in a row, with the same paypal account, so it just doesn't make any sense.

Before someone asks, my account is registered in the right country where I live (France) and I'm using the right market (so France too) so it can't be the issue.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello,

When using the PayPal account, did you put enough money on the account to cover all 7 of the DLC's you attempted to buy, or were you adding funds for each using a CC/Debit?. It's just sometimes what can happen, and it might even be a PayPal security measure, is that if a purchase is made consecutively back to back in a short time frame, they can think its been stolen.  Which in turn puts a freeze on your account or the payment methods you were using.  I would perhaps suggest calling into PayPal support and seeing if your account has been suspended for suspected fraudulent actions. Likewise I would also call into MS support and seeing if they perhaps banned purchases or know whats wrong with those 2 files.  (Might also just need a few days of cool down time before your allowed to buy again)

It could just be for some reason, those 2 files are offline from being purchased, even though they still show up as "buy able".  So again, I would check out the above and see if that's what has happened, as well as just ask Customer Support at MS, if those 2 files are offline for the France Region and how would you go about getting them.

Hope this helps.  :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My PayPal account isn't suspended and is charging my credit card (got no funds). Moreover, the 2 DLC were already failing before I buy some others so it seems very specific to those 2. I also tried using my credit card directly for the same result.

Anyway, I called the support and they transfered my problem to the right service so I'm now waiting for them to email me. I wasn't able to learn anything about what the issue could be but I hope it will be resolved soon.

Thanks for you help, I'll update the topic when I know more.

Sorry this didn't help.

Don't know why but 1 of the 2 just worked. \o/

Still missing Monte-Carlo tracks, seems I'll have to try again from time to time.

Sorry this didn't help.

Last one just worked too, so the problem is solved I guess. Still don't know what happened though...

Sorry this didn't help.